香蕉的第一百三十三帖

Thursday, May 14, 2009

PUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAR

Charlie, you look quite down
查理 你看起來好沮喪

with your big fat eyes and your big fat frown.
你有個死魚眼和肉餅臉

The world doesn't have to be so grey.
世界不是只有黑白兩色而已

Charlie, when your life's a mess,
查理 當你活的混混噩噩

When you're feeling blue, always in distress,
當你覺得憂鬱 就會永遠不幸

I know what can wash that sad away.
我都知道的 我一眼就看穿

All you have to do is...
能救你的方法就只有...

Put a banana in your ear!
把香蕉塞進你的耳朵

A banana in my ear?
把香蕉塞進我的耳朵?

Put a ripe banana right into your favourite ear!
把最棒的香蕉塞進你最喜歡的那隻耳朵

It's true.
這是真的!

Says who?
誰說的?

So true.
真的是真的!

Once it's in your gloom will disappear.
只要塞進去你的沮喪就會全部消失

The bad in the world is hard to hear,
不管什麼壞事情都能聽不見

When in your ear a banana cheers,
當你塞了根香蕉在耳朵裡頭歡呼時

So go and put a banana in your ear!
所以快把香蕉塞進你的耳朵裡

Put a banana in your ear!
塞根香蕉進你的耳朵裡

I'd rather keep my ear clear.
我喜歡我耳朵是乾淨的

You'll ne'er be happy if you live your life in fear.
如果你活在陰影下你永遠都不會快樂的

It's true.
這是真的!

Says you.
聽你在說

So true.
真的是真的!

When it's in the skies are bright and clear.
當他在天空開始閃耀著

Oh every day of every year.
喔 日過一日 年復一年

The sun shines bright on this big blue sphere.
當陽光灑在這藍色的大氣層上

So go and put a banana-in your ear!
所以快把香蕉 塞進你的耳朵裡

0 comments: